If you’re wanting to invest in real estate and currently own a business- we have the perfect loan option for you!
One of the best ways to invest money these days is in real estate- but a lot of people are having trouble getting the loan they need because of bad credit. That’s where we come in! if you have a business that’s been open for three months or more, and it generated around $8,000 a month in revenue- we can give you a loan to use towards real estate investing, real estate down payment, or simply just that last bit of funding you need!
That’s right- whether you have bad credit, low credit, or amazing credit- we can get you what you need to start investing!!
If you’re simply needing real estate business loans to purchase a second location, or just help with the expansion of your current property- we can do that too! Our loan application process is simple, fast, and almost always ableto approve anyone!
Real Estate Business Loans Facts
- Bad Credit OK
- No Application fee
- No Backend Fees
- No Early Payoff fee
- Loan amounts of $2,000 up to $2,000,000
- Approval in Hours
- Money Directly Deposited into your Bank
Real Estate Business Loans Requirements
- Business must be three months old (or more)
- Business must generate 8 thousand in revenue each month (or more)
- 500 credit score or higher
Don’t let Your Low Credit Stop you from Real Estate Investing
If you have low credit- it’s ok! Here at Square Capital Funding we aren’t afraid of the dreaded low credit score- we don’t even use it to determine your approval! We simply look at the condition of your business, and base how much of a loan you can get off that. It’s very simple, and just what you need to get into real estate investing or simply purchasing that new location for your business.
Flexible Payment Plans
Because we take a percentage of your businesses monthly revenue for payment- you never have to worry about being able to make the monthly payment. We understand that in business every month is different and we want you to be able to focus on what’s important- running your business and making sure your customers are happy. The last thing you should worry about is affording a monthly payment.
How to Invest in Real Estate Using our Business Loan as a Down Payment
A lot of times the hardest part of real estate funding is just getting that down payment funded. That’s why investors and business owners love using our business loans for their down payment. The loans are processed quickly and the process is simple and easy. Once the money is deposited into your account, you can use it to fund whatever you need to purchase real estate so you can fix it up to sell and make a profit, or simply buy the property you’re wanting to move into as a business. Whatever you decide to do with the loan money, it’s always good to invest it so you can get more money back and make a profit!
Real estate investing is also another great way, when done correctly, to build wealth for you and your family. It’s not always just about the money- but about establishing a reliable and always growing income so you can always provide for your family. There’s nothing more stressful then not having what you need to feed your family, or simply pay the bills. A great way to invest money from your business is by getting our business loan and simply investing in real estate- you buy the property, fix it up, and then sell it for more than you put into it! When done correctly, this can be a great way to build wealth.
A few real estate Investing Tips
- Direct Ownership. Make sure you directly own the property. An example would be an apartment building. You want to make sure you know that the property is something that can generate revenue every month.
- Never take advice from real estate agents. To them, anything to get you to buy the property is worth it- because they get the sale. Do your research.
- Start Small- if you’re thinking of becoming a landlord try it out first- buy a duplex and live in one side, while you rent out the other side. It’s a lot of work to keep up repairs at two properties and this is a great way to get your feet wet.
- Know it’s not quick cash. Investing in real estate is not a quick way to get rich. It takes time, effort, money, and patience. It will not happen overnight- so if you’re not patient then it’s probably not best for you.
- Time is money. Make sure the property you invest in doesn’t require a lot of time. Some of the most time consuming properties you can own are vacation rentals, low income rentals in bad neighborhoods, and rentals near any university of campus. These properties will always be a lot of work, and cost more money to manage.
- Plan ahead- please, for the love of investing, do NOT just wing it. Plan ahead. Do you due diligence and research the market and look at all the numbers. The more information you have the better! However, don’t go buy every self-help book on real estate investing. Don’t pay for those webinars. It’s common sense really- just keep it simple.
- Look at a lot of properties- don’t buy the first one you see. Look around, look at the numbers, and never make a purchase in haste when you’re new to the real estate investing life.
If you’re ready to apply, follow these simple steps:
1-2-3 Application Process
- Fill out the Application here
- Provide 3 months of your businesses bank statements
- Email both documents to email@example.com